Scholarships and Financial Aid:
- FAFSA – Free Application for Federal Student Aid- All senior families should fill this out on October 1st of their senior year.
- FastWeb – An online resource in finding scholarship to help you pay for school
- FinAid – An online source of student financial aid information, advice and tools.
- Studentaid – Information about Federal Student Aid (FAFSA is part of this)
- Western Undergraduate Exchange – As a resident of Arizona you are eligible to request a reduced WUE (Western Undergraduate Exchange) tuition rate of 150% of the in-state tuition at more than 150 participating institutions in the West.
- College Scholarships.com – Online college scholarship search
- College Net Scholarship Search – Online college scholarship search
- Sallie Mae – Student loan information
Other Important Information:
- The Common App
- Building a college list
- Service Academies and ROTC application information
- Applying to a Fine Arts school or program
- NCAA – Playing sports at the college level