We are pleased to offer a variety of Fine Arts & Clubs Extra-Curricular Programs at Trivium Prep. The Fine Arts programs are rooted in the visual arts, dance, drama, and music. Clubs programs are varied to not only develop the mental, but also physical growth of the individual. Instruction is offered before school, after school, and during Lyceum. Fine Arts and Club activities aim to foster self-confidence, social interaction, creative expression, and imagination. Please view our offerings below.
- For questions about Clubs, please email Mrs. Ogle, Director of After School Life at email@example.com.
- For Registration Questions, please email Mrs. McDonald, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about Homework Club, please email Mr. Arriaga, at email@example.com.
Registration for Fall 2017 Clubs is Now Open!
Registration Extended for Select Clubs through Monday, September 11
Trivium Prep Fall 2017 Clubs:
Follow the links below register:
- American Mathematics Competition (9-12)
- Archery Club (6-12) – Registration NOW Open! Click Here for Flyer
- Beauty of the Human Face Art Club (9-12)
- Chess Club (6-12)
- Creative Writing (6-12)
- Envirothon (9-12)
- Honors Choir (9-12) – Sign-up for Audition in Prep Atrium
- Interact Club (9-12)
- Junior Classical League (6-12)
- Middle School Musical Theater Cast (6-8) – Register by September 5
- Trivium Spirit Club (9-12)
- Typing Club (6-12)
- Yearbook Club (9-12)
The following clubs will begin in Quarter 2 (mid-October):
- Audio Tech Club (9-12) – Registration will open October 1, 2017
- Ultimate Frisbee (6-12) – Registration will open October 1, 2017
Registration is closed/full for the following clubs:
- Art Club (6-8)
- Announcements Club (9-12) – Accepted applicants will be sent a registration link by instructor
- Assistant Director’s Club (9-12) – Accepted applicants will be sent a registration link by instructor
- LEGO Robotics Club (6-12) – Accepted applicants will be sent a registration link by instructor
- Middle School Musical Theater Crew (6-8)
- Mock Trial (9-12)
- Yearbook Club (6-8)
- Yoga for Strength (6-12)
General Program Information:
Registration for Fall 2017 Clubs will be available mid-August.
Registration for Homework Club is now available. Homework Club starts the first day of school.